Author Topic: gardendoc Intro  (Read 1581 times)

gardendoc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Changing the Garden Paradigm
gardendoc Intro
« on: August 02, 2017, 10:08:32 am »
I'm an avid EarthBox grower, currently have 136 in my urban garden, and a long time contributor to the EarthBox Forum. I'm a University Extension professional who studies and promotes the urban farm utilizing the EarthBox growing system. My garden is called Heritage Cottage Urban Nano Farm.

I also think outside of the box in regards to gardening and have come up with various hacks to make growing in our EarthBoxes more enjoyable and productive. And of course I share them with the Forum.

Looking forward to get the conversation going again.
Opportunity is missed by most folks because it's usually dressed in overalls and looks like work

linear249

• View Profile
Re: gardendoc Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:51:10 pm »
Hi gardendoc

Glad to hear that you're still on the forum.  Congrats on the addition of all those earthboxes. 

It's GREAT to have the forum back.

Aline
"A weed is a plant that has mastered every aspect of survival except for growing in rows." -Anonymous

Tag

• N.E. FLORIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:58:30 am »
Hey doc long time no see. Glad to see EB recognizes your value to the forum by making you a global mod.

Sunny Linda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 11:29:40 am »
Hi Doc and all.  Global Mod......Excellent!   They wouldn't let me register under my usual name. Probably due to the "unkind" comments I made about their root and vegetable box.  I have three that I use as trash cans. hahahah. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:42:19 am by Sunny Linda »

gardendoc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 05:21:50 pm »
Linda, Aline and Tag, it' good to have the forum up and running. Please report spam to the Moderators
Opportunity is missed by most folks because it's usually dressed in overalls and looks like work

mjb8743

• Southern NJ, Zone 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 06:12:32 pm »
Hello Doc and everyone  :)

I'm still around, although it's been a rough couple of years... both from health issues and a @#$@@&$#$ groundhog! The climate hasn't helped either. Too wet, hot and humid. Stuff just suffers under those conditions. My peppers are beautiful, though. Several varieties and all happily produciing.

Mickie

gardendoc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 09:34:02 am »
Mickie, good to see you back and kicking

pepperhead212

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 12:25:13 am »
Glad to see everyone back!  Hope nobody is in the path of Harvey!

MILKMAN53

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 10:16:27 am »
 ;D Hi Doc I' am up now. WOW see some of the old gang here.

Baileyj

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 01:04:40 pm »
Glad to see some of the veterans !!!  Congratulations GardenDoc on your promotion..where do you find the time??
Not sure why but when I found the Forum was up my chance from the EB Facebook site on Wednesday there
was not a report to moderator tab on each post as there is now... maybe I was in as a guest ??  I do see the post I was concerned about has been deleted.
Happy to be back...Judi

gardendoc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 08:54:25 pm »
Judi, I had a weak moment, no pay, just a really great title. Glad the Forum is back up and running. Gary