The EarthBox Forum
April 17, 2014, 10:57:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the EarthBox Forum!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long is the shelf life of spinosad products?  (Read 880 times)
morganmac

NW Georgia, zone 7b

« on: April 19, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »

I have some Deadbug Brew concentrate left from last year. It's been in the garage in a dark cabinet where temps are somewhat consistent (it never freezes out there). Is it still good, or do I need to dispose of it and buy fresh for this year's inevitable assault? I can't find anything on the label other than to keep it stored securely.

Morgan
coastal bend

South Texas Zone 9/10

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:23 PM »

I have already put two applications on my tomato's from Spinsodad I had from last year and it is working fine. I keep it in the washroom cabinet.  In the last few weeks I've had heavy pressure from horn worms and other worms . My toms would be ate up by now if hadn't took care of the worms. It would be tough to make tomatoes down here with out Spinsoad. I think it will be fine as long as it not left where it can freeze or get to cold or hot.
morganmac

NW Georgia, zone 7b

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 10:24:06 PM »

Thanks! Good to know it's working for you. I'll keep using it unless I see it's not doing its job.

Morgan
Eric-02476

Zone 6A Eastern MA

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 12:01:46 PM »

Shelf life for spinosad spray products is at least 3 years if stored properly per label instructions. One retailer I trust (Johnny Seeds) reports a shelf life of 5 years for Monterey Garden Insect Spray.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: